Sunday, November 7, 2010

You On The Left ... We've Just Begun


This is my work ... take it if you wish.

8 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Did I ever tell you I did take it? heh LOVE it.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Fuzzy, I see you did take it ... THANK YOU!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

You're welcome, I took it when you first posted it on my page, I so loved it. Do you have a primary site that you'd like linky love for? You deserve it.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I thought you knew my Primary site ... oops silly me

http://woodstermangotwood.blogspot.com/

I think you can also click it on the sidebar here.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I had WoodstermanToo in my Reader for some reason (prolly cuz I like the funnies there :)).

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Fuzzy, I just checked my followers at "Woodsterman" and you're not there. Are you sure you haven't been there? It's the blog party place!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Trust me to follow the wrong site. :( I think I have it now. Yay!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

That is funny ... now you will understand why I'm the black sheep and I love it so.