I tried the one you like by holding it up to the top of your blog. It came down quite a bit, so I narrowed it about 20%. That's what this is. What do you think?
I sent you the address of Woodsterman Practice where the How-to video is. It's the third video down. The Address is below. Do you know how to capture this photo? Click on it then Right click and "Save Image"
I'm just here causing trouble and experimenting with blog design while trying to make you laugh. The photo of "Woodsterman" epitomizes me ... "a patriotic, dirty old man".
2 comments:
I like it. Now, if I can just figure out how to put it on, it will be good.
I sent you the address of Woodsterman Practice where the How-to video is. It's the third video down. The Address is below. Do you know how to capture this photo? Click on it then Right click and "Save Image"
http://woodstermanx.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment